Trademark infringement is the unauthorised use of a trademark or service mark on or in connection with goods and/or services in a manner that is likely to cause confusion, deception, or mistake about the source of the goods and/or services.
Eye P Consultants Ltd, over the last 25 years, has successfully assisted clients around the world with both online and offline market places trademark enforcement actions in the following ways:
• Uncovering evidence to reveal individuals and companies infringing our clients trademarks
• On the ground investigations globally, monitoring factories, shops, middlemen, trade shows, import and export companies, free trade zones, air freight and sea shipping activities of those believed to be making/selling/exporting/importing counterfeit copies of our clients brands
• Working closely with local authorities to ensure that any illegal items found are seized and destroyed within the legal limits of the country involved
• Liaising with governments and authorities to ensure that those found guilty are punished within the laws of the country where action has taken place
• Providing training and awareness seminars for governmental authorities and maintaining support so they may further police their own markets